If you asked me what month it was I’d probably guess November. In fact I’m still writing November when I write the date. I can’t even fathom how quickly time is going by. It’s nearly March! I mean, in a few months we will be wearing flip flops here in the east!
Welcome to The Ladies Collective Linkup is a linkup where you can share your favorite posts and meet new blogging friends. Every week, we will feature the best of the best!
Meet your hosts
Best of Baby – Iulia Gulia is a mother of a spunky toddler and a squishy infant. With a touch of sarcasm and a good dose of self-deprecating humor, Iulia writes about her obsession – pregnancy, birth, breastfeeding…basically all things baby.
Mommyzoid – Stephanie is a new mom and military wife with a penchant for DIY, home-made, and home-grown!
GlamGranolaGeek – Self proclaimed modern hippie and former office manager turned stay-at-home Mama of two little rascals, Sarah blogs about the crunchier side of parenting, beauty and life at home with kids.
This Week’s Features
1. Organizing Under The Kitchen Sink – Clean & Scentsible
2. Thai Sweet Potato Nach0s – Just Us Four
3. Rustic Ladder DIY – Worthing Court
1) Please follow your hosts in some way (check out the links above)
2) Stick around for a while and check out some other lovely ladies’ blogs. We all love a good comment!
3) Link backs are appreciated and if you were featured feel free to grab our button!
Note: Please make sure you abide by image copyright and third party content use laws. By linking up you are confirming that you own the rights to the photo you are using in your post or that the photo is in the creative commons/public domain. You are also giving us permission to use your images on our blogs and social media platforms. We will not feature images to which you do not have legal rights.
[inlinkz_linkup id=608429 mode=1]