Raise your hand if all your kid’s baby pictures are in digital format. Yup, majority of us. And my mom is constantly asking me to mail her some prints.
Enter Artifact Uprising.
A company with a mission to move stories off your device and into your life.
I have been on a quest to preserve memories and to put pen to paper more often so their mission totally struck a chord with me.
This Christmas I’m sending my Mom & Dad and the in-laws photo books filled to the brim with memories of this year passed. Although they live far away, I want them to feel like they were there.
Here are 5 reasons why photo books make the perfect gift:
- EASY. Once you choose the type of book you want to create, the Artifact Uprising editing platform makes it a breeze to add photos, change the order, add text, and so much more. & You can download their App from the Apple App store and make it all from your iphone! It took less than a half hour to complete this book and I didn’t even get frustrated ONCE. That says something!
- CHEAP. For under $20 you can create a heartfelt gift for your loved ones.
- FAST SHIPPING. & they’ll ship it right to the recipient. How easy is that? When you have family all over the country, it’s awesome to be able to buy online and have it shipped directly. It usually ends up being cheaper than if I bought something locally and mailed it myself.
- GOOD QUALITY. The card stock Artifact Uprising uses is of impressive quality, even for their cheapest option!
- PRESERVES MEMORIES. You can’t put a price on the feeling of holding an image in your hands. Plus the portability is bang on for braggy grandparents 😉
Artifact Uprising is even letting my lovely readers get in on some photo book-making-fun just in time for the holidays! Enter below for your chance to score $50 USD to spend on whatever you please! This contest is only open to US & Canadian readers. Now go enter, why don’t cha!
*Artifact Uprising compensated me for my honest review. Read my whole disclosure statement here*
PS: I’ll be sharing this post these blogs.